Abeno Harukas – Tallest building complex in Japan
The often talked about tallest tower building complex in Japan. Visit Abeno Harukas for the most scenic view of Osaka 20 minute walk from Shinsekai.
Let’s go to the landmark of Abeno with its height of 300 meters! There is an observatory, lunch, and souvenir information! Don’t miss out on the information about the surrounding area too.
Abeno Harukas ( あべのハルカス )
It is the tallest building in Japan with 5 underground floors and 60 floors above ground. It is a big complex with an observatory on the top floor, department store, art museum, office, hotels and other facilities.
Access: Right around Tennoji Station on JR / the Subway Midosuji Line.
Business Hours & Regular: Varies by facility.
Facilities in Abeno Harukas
Abeno Harukas Kintetsu Department Store Main Store
Osaka Marriott Miyako Hotel
Abeno Harukas Art Museum
Admission fee : Varied by the exhibition Business.
Opening hours : 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM, -6:00 PM (Weekends and Holiday)
Closing hours: 30 min. before closing.
Regular Holiday: Monday (*Open in case of Holiday), year-end and new year holidays and the transition period between exhibitions.
* Information about the museum shop is followed by information about the museum.
Harukas 300 ( ハルカス300 ) 58～60F
New observatory spot in Osaka
The observatory on the 58-60F is the most popular spot in Abeno Harukas. It is an open ceiling space with 360 degree glassed‐in design. It is almost like a spacious, floating room in the sky. Let’s find sightseeing spots of Osaka from up here!
Opening hours : 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM (Varied by the season)
Entrance Fee :
● Adult (18 and older) / 1500 yen
● Junior and Senior high school students (12-17 years old) / 1200 yen.
● Elementary students (6-11 years old) / 700 yen.
● Infants (4 -6 years old) / 500 yen
* Free: 3 years and younger
* A time specified ticket for above walk up tickets is 500 yen additional charge. (for all)
● Walk up ticket/Abeno Harukas 2F Ticket Counter
● Time specified advance ticket (A claim ticket) / Abeno Harukas 2F, 16F ticket counter, Kintetsu sales office, the internet (on Abeno Harukas HP), FamilyMart, branch offices and sales offices of Kintetsu International.
Observation Walkway 60F
The corridor viewing floor where there are floor to ceiling windows. If you look into the distance while walking, you can feel like you’re walking through the sky.
Shop Harukas 300 59F
The original character Abeno Bear goods are here.
Abeno Harukas souvenirs and Abeno Bear are sold at this sales corner. There are a variety of goods with limited offer. From snacks to stuffed animals and stationery, there is a complete lineup of colorful items.
Tenkuu Teien (Observatory garden) & SKY GARDEN 300 59F
A relaxation space filled with green.
The indoor garden has an open deck space in the center. There is also a cafe restaurant, SKY GARDEN300, where you can order original sweets and a light meal.
Copyright (C) 2016 JTB Publishing
Information provider: JTB Publishing Inc.